3071 Brighton 3rd St. Brooklyn NY 11235 - 718-891-7300
Make Your Personal Soap from Flowers
Have you observed that numerous soap companies are now using flowers for their soap? If you have been frequenting the market recently, you will see that a variety of soaps are now using flowers for a change. Even in television commercials, when they introduce soap, it will always end by guaranteeing the consumers of a fragrant smell on their clothes. No wonder why these products are in-demand to consumers nowadays.
Using flower petals with the help of other natural plant products is the easiest way to create a perfect fragrant soap. The good news is that you can now make your own soap easily. If you want to make your own soap, here are some techniques you need to take note of.
ü Use dried leaves and petals so that your soap will have a solid structure and will not easily melt when you use it.
ü It is best to use an applicable soap base for your preferred soap.
ü When you suspend dried flowers, use a visible soap base so that you can clearly check if the petals are totally tangled. By doing this, you will have a perfect soap.
Here is the step by step process:
1. Clean your workplace before starting the process. You can use a newspaper to cover your work surface.
2. Decide what method you will use to dissolve your soap. You can use a microwave, soap kettle or double boiler. Once you have prepared it, you can then dissolve your soap.
3. Coat it with vegetable oil.
4. You are free to decide the amount of dissolve soap base you are going to use. The pour it into a ceramic heat-proof bowl.
5. Put in your scents and coloring means then stir it to make the soap cool. Wait until the soap becomes solid but make sure you can still pour it for the next step.
6. Mixing in the flower petals. Make sure that you have stirred it evenly.
7. Pour carefully into your soap molder. Fill it completely to the top and ensure that it will not overflow from your soap molder.
8. Spray the molded soap with rubbing alcohol. This is used to smooth out any bubbles present.
9. Once the soap is perfectly cooled, you can now get it out of your molder. You now have your own soap.
Be attentive and do not be careless. Always remember that you are dealing with hot stuff. Do not rush and prepare all the things you need so that you will have a smooth soap process.
Are you now excited to make your own soap? Remember to carefully follow these steps and understand each step well. You can also ask for some help from your friends or family members who can assist you all throughout the process.
Flowers by Jonathan
3071 Brighton 3rd Street
Brooklyn, NY 11235
Tel: (718) 891-7300
All images on this website are copyrighted material. All rights are reserved.
Copyrighted images herein are used with permission by Flowers by Jonathan.
United Florist Network® is a registered trademark of UFN, LLC.
All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.